It takes a village!
It takes a village to build events, build relationships, and to host and co-host gatherings. Can you lend a hand for a few hours or a few more hours?
Here's a Few of Our Most Immediate Needs...
We can use some extra hands in our headquarters (605 Dufferin Ave at Adelaide St) and other events in order of priority:
- In the Community... Hanging posters, dropping postcards at local businesses, etc. ***URGENTLY NEEDED!***
- Conscious Christmas / Health & Spirituality Expo - reaching out to ideal businesses to get them involved - in-person, by phone and/or email ***URGENTLY NEEDED!***
- Thursday evenings - Spiritual Seekers: setup chairs, refreshments, etc. & take down of chairs, load dishwasher, refreshments away, etc.
- Event Ambassador - at Seekers and Other Events... welcomes guests, directs them to refreshments and washrooms, makes them feel welcome, other assistance when necessary.
- Event Ambassador at TGIM (Thank Goodness it's Monday!) a community drop in Mondays from 9-11am. Setup coffee, etc.
- Conscious Christmas / Health & Spirituality Expo - helping out with the Partner events - setup/take down/ambassador Nov. 19 (10-4), Dec. 4 & 14 (4-8)
- Social Media - Admin on our page - sharing our events and posts in other groups, etc.
- General cleaning and tidying here at our Social Beehive headquarters.
- General Errands, pickup, etc.
- Extra hands at events
Anything else you might like to do? Help with? Contribute? Lets discuss! This was just a quick list!
I'd also be interested to hear about what opportunities might interest you?
Through giving, we receive. Come be a part of our village!
Please contact us for more information.